The Green Valley Parent Teacher Association is the backbone of our school community. Thanks to the support of its active and impassioned members our PTA is able to:
● Purchase classroom instructional supplies
● Sponsor fun family activities like the Fall Festival, Game Night, Movie Night, Science Fun Night the Spring Family Dance and more
● Disseminate school-wide communications via weekly newsletters, email blasts, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and on-site signage
● Publish the online school directory and yearbook
● Provide parent education and information, including workshops and guest speakers
● Facilitate participation in community service projects
BECOME A MEMBER OF GREEN VALLEY'S PTA TODAY!
PTA is a great way to get intimately involved in the school, as well as meet other families and staff members. However you don't have to give up your time to become a member of the PTA, you only need to sign up! And your membership makes a real difference.
We offer different membership levels to best fit your family (Golden Eagle, Silver Eagle, Basic Family, or Individual Member). However, please note that the Golden Eagle and Silver Eagle levels are the ones that contribute funds directly to the Green Valley PTA, and are used to build our school community for our children.
- Golden Eagle Family Membership (for BOTH parents): $50
- Silver Eagle Family Membership (for BOTH parents): $35
- Basic Family Membership (for BOTH parents): $30
- Individual Membership (for ONE parent): $17
Once you have chosen your level of PTA membership, please scroll down the page in Future Fund to complete the PTA Activity Waiver and Photo Release, as well as sign up for currently available PTA and Learning Fund activities and products (like the online school directory (free with your PTA membership), Birthday Board, yearbook, and Learning Fund Direct Donation).
Beyond your financial support, the Green Valley PTA would love to see you at their general meetings, as well as the many events that they host throughout the year. Upcoming meetings and events are posted here, as well as on the Green Valley School Calendar. Everyone in the community is welcome and encouraged to participate! And if you have a little more time to donate, we would love your help - whether it is organizing or volunteering for an event, sharing a special skill that benefits the school, or something else!
If you have any questions please contact Maryam Mercado at Maryam.email@example.com or Lindsay Penkower at LindsayPenkower@hotmail.com, our PTA Presidents.
*The registration website, Future Fund, is not sponsored by the school. Information provided on this website may be available to Parent Teacher Associations and other educational benefit foundations as well as school personnel, as required.