"Let Your Imagination Fly!"
The Reflections Arts Recognition Program for students is hosted by the National PTA. It is an opportunity for students of all ages to:
- Unleash their creative talents and be inspired
- Express themselves imaginatively in their artwork
- Experience the joy and fun of making art
- Use critical thinking skills to create art inspired by the annual theme
- Receive positive recognition for their original works of art
Participation in the California Reflections Program is open to all students at Green Valley!
Students are invited to participate in the National PTA Reflections Program by submitting art entries based on the 2015-2016 theme: "Let Your Imagination Fly!"
Students may submit original art work in any of these six categories:
- Dance Choreography
- Film Production
- Music Composition
- Visual Arts
Stay tuned for more information, including deadline for submissions! In the meantime...