- Technology Resources
TK & Kindergarten Info
Meet Our Team:
- Karen Boyle / Teri Hall - TK AM
- Mary Roy - TK PM
- Katie Robinson - Kinder
- Margaret Roberson - Kinder
- Nicolina Priess - Kinder
Back To School Night on August 10th from 6pm to 7pm
TK / KINDERGARTEN
- We share everything.
- We play fair and take turns.
- We are kind to one another. Friends are important and worth keeping.
- We listen to one another. When we're working on a problem, two heads are better than one.
- We put things back where they go.
- We tell people how we feel about the things we do.
- We exercise our bodies every day. It helps us feel better and makes us ready to learn.
- We have people read to us every day. It opens the world to us.
- We experiment with writing. It will help us to remember things.
- We sing, dance and draw pictures. It makes learning fun.
- We look everywhere. We talk to one another. We notice things.
- We take care of our classroom.